Homemade Canning – DIY Canning
Home canning can be both a joy and a chore, but it is well worth it. With the costs of canned food rising, and the urge to be self sufficient growing, home canning is making a resurgence in today’s society.
Pickup the eBook and you’ll get 120 recipes for everything from apple butter to zucchini. It comes fully illustrated with great photographs it is a great resource for those who want to explore the art of home canning. The recipes included are for pressure canning, water bath and open kettle method.
Home canning can be a most enjoyable experience, especially when you get the whole family involved. It will make many great, lasting memories that your family will always cherish. With the Homecanning eBook you’ll get:
- Covers the Essential Basics of Canning To Get You Started
- 120 Easy to Follow Recipes Including Meats and Seafood
- Completely Photo Illustrated Instructions
- Canning Charts
- Nostalgic Look at the Past of Home Canning
- Recipe Index To Quickly and Easily Find Your Favorites